Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween

kitten in pumpkin

I wouldn't actually say that I have a favorite holiday, because I think every holiday is great in its own way. I truly get excited about every holiday and love them all. However, halloween is great because, for one night you get to act crazy. You get to dress up any way you want. Weather it be crazy, cute, funny, scarry, or even a little sexy. Its your day to be what you want to be and do what you want. I love watching the little kids run from house to house in all their costumes, they get so excited. Watching the pre-teens running around going bomming. All teenagers and adults wondering whos going to have a great party and the excitment of picking out a costume, and seeing other people in costumes. No matter what halloween is always a fun night, and something memorible always happens.

No comments: