Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ghosts

Do you believe in Ghosts? Do you believe that yout house is haunted? or Have you heard stories that begin to freak you out?

My friends and I went out to eat last night and somehow we started getting into the topic of ghosts and haunted houses. We all had stories and a few hours before my boyfriend and I were watching a show on, I believe it was the discovery channel, but it was about ghosts and haunted houses. People who believe that there house is haunted, call ghost busters or mediums(a person who connects with afterlife spirits) to see if what they see and hear is true. Between the television and the stories my friends were telling, I really do believe in ghosts. I believe that they are just spirits who are not comfortable accepting the fact that they had passed or they think they have a duty to finish before they do settle. Sure the stories can just be there imagination playing with them and the television shoe can of course be fake, but that brings me back to my question. That is up to you to decide but, think have you ever had a feeling that someone was just standing over you, when there was really no one there. Have you ever thought you seen something that you thought was just your mind playing tricks on you. Thats for you to decide but, there are somethings that happen in life that cannot be scientifically explained.

No comments: