Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Girls

I think one question I ask myself everyday is:
"Why are girls so cruel?"

I don't believe there is an ansewr to that, but to further explain why I ask myself that question:
When boys have a problem with someone,they just confront them, and if they believe it's neccessary they fist fight. Girls however, go further than that. Before they actually confront that person, they do their absolute best to make that person so mad, and so upset until the point that they just break. They spread rumors around, make their friends give them dirty looks, and criticize them to no end. Girls really really know how to get deep down inside someone and just make them freak out. Unlike boys, we like to play mental games and get into all the drama we possibly can. Some girls I believe just live for drama, I honestly think that their friends are just there for their entertainment and when they get bored they create problems either with them or for them.

No comments: