Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow





Do yo rember when you were younger and playing in the snow? How much did you love it? How much do you love it now?



Well I rember when I was younger I loved the snow. I loved it for so many reasons. I loved it because, all the kids would run outside build snowmen, have snow ball fights, and make snow angels. I rember one year I had to be about six or seven years old and we had a really big snow storm. It was so bad that all schools and city jobs were cancelled. My father and my two uncles built the largest igloo I have ever seen. I have a big lawn and that igloo took up the whole lawn. I rember there being so much snow on the ground that i couldn'y walk.All the parents on the block made a dug a walk way going across the street so the kids can crawl from one side to the other. It was such a blast and at the end of the day my mom would make me and my brother either hot choclate or soup.

Now I see snow completely diffrent. When I was younger I thought it was so great and beautiful. Now, I still do think its beautiful, but only when it first falls, after a while it starts to turn brown and into slush from all the cars. I hate driving in it when I have to go to school or work. I hate having to shovel it and then in a half hour it looks like you never even sholved. I wish I can go back to being little and having fun in the snow.

No comments: