Tuesday, December 4, 2007



What is your favorite holiday?



Well like most people, mine is Christmas. I love Christmas because, I love traditions. I love the decorations on all the houses, the christmas music, everything. My house is like a family house where my whole family lives, so are lawn is very big and has a lot of bushes. When my uncle decorates all the bushes a diffrent color in lights. Then my uncle outlines the house in big red and white light bulbs. Also, when you look threw all four windows you see each of out christmas trees and the windows decorated in some winter wonderland scenes.



Every Christmas day me and my brother wake-up really ealry and wake everyone in the house up. We go upstairs and bring wake up our little cousins and we start to bring down all their gifts. Then we all next door and wake up our grandparents and bring over all there gifts. This way were all together on chritmas morning opening up our gifts. My dad usually runs out and pickss up bagels and donuts for when where done. Then when were all finished everyone rushes to take showers and get ready to leave for my aunts in Brooklyn. Every year Christmas is at her house and the whole family is there.



I just love the feeling of Christmas. I get just a warm feeling inside and start smiling. I love the traditions and seeing my whole family together. I love the smell of the food and everyone talking and laughing.

No comments: